WUT team is going to present RENOIR Project results at the upcoming event 44th Congress of Polish Physicists. The conference is held at Wrocław University of Science and Technology, 10-15 September 2017.
Young WUT researchers will present their posters, i.a.:
- Joanna Toruniewska, “New constant of motion in coevolving voter model”
- Łukasz Gajewski, “Multiple propagation paths in locating the source of diffusion in complex networks”
- Piotr Górski, “Heider balance in two-layers networks”
- Jan Chołoniewski, “How are world events similar to contagions?”
- Robert Paluch, “Fast and accurate detection of spread source in large complex networks”